Sign in to follow this  
Moh

Primal Conquer's 3rd anniversary

Hello everyone, Today we celebrate Primal Conquer's 3rd anniversary! 

Feels only like yesterday when I first put the servers online and players started logging in, I still burn with the same passion to do better and improve and I'm truly proud of what the staff and the community has accomplished and built so far.

Let me tell you all a story and once again go back to our roots and how it all started, This server was basically written in 2017 as a tutorial to teach one of my friends networking and before we knew it we had turned it into a proper conquer game server, then the focus was to create a server so special that it beats all others and stands out, Looking at it now I'm very proud of how well this amazing piece of software has shaped into.

And to celebrate these achievements, For the next week We're gonna be doing the following:

- Rate increase to all experience gains. (Solo & Shared Exp/Prof/Skill).
- Rate increase to drops.
- Boss invasions.
- Gifts.
- 5v5 bracket style Tournament of Power with CP rewards which we will be announcing soon.

I'm super glad we're still going strong after all this time, and as we go into our 4th year we all know we've got good things coming with Exodus development.

I hope you all enjoy this celebration and spread the word so others may participate and attend the event.

Moh.

anniversary.jpg

Sign in to follow this