Sign in to follow this  
Moh

A New Beginning

Greetings adventurers

As you may already know I've been working on the next chapter of Primal Conquer (Exodus) but as that is taking its sweet time I've decided to push out something new while we wait, Enter: Ruin A fresh experience catered to the hardcore and casual minded players, This fresh server is set to be of a higher quality than it's predecessor in many ways.

Ruin or (as we call it "Fresh") will feature tons of different changes on top of the very solid core we've built over the past few years.

Ruin's custom features: (What's different from Safe Haven?)

- Solo Experience: 3.0x

- Shared Experience: 1x

- Spell Experience: 3x

- Proficiency Experience: 3x

- Gold: 1x

- Meteor: 2x

- Dragonball: 1x

- Compose: 5x

- Refined: 8x

- Unique: 8x

- Elite: 8x

- Super: 4x

- Socket: 3x

- Max Level: 120

- Max Rebirth: 1

- Max Item Level: 115

- Max Unique Miner: 5

Rules:

- Toxicity in-game will no longer be monitored by moderators instead we provide a profanity filter that is togglable by typing /togglechatfilter command, this is enabled by default. Furthermore, The server sided blacklist is still in effect and available for everyone to use. We feel that it is YOUR responsibility to protect yourself from toxicity.

Note: The above in no way means that we will allow toxic behavior in our discord server.

Gameplay: 

- Mining: - Only 5 instances are allowed per player, players in violation will receive punishments.

- ProficiencyGod: - Exchanging Dragonballs to remove a spell.

- "AncientPill": Exchanging Dragonballs for Prof & Spell double experience potion lasts 60 minutes.

- UnknownMan: Exchanging Dragonballs for experience.

- VIP: - Passive Gold Removed.

- Remote Warehousing (Only usable in Market).

- Remote Compose.

- Compose/+1 Storage.

- DbSpammer (Might be disabled on launch).

- Events:

- CityWars will be held twice a day, once at 7 PM UTC and later at 2 AM UTC. Winners of each CityWar will retain bonus loot drops until the next CityWar is held.

- CityWar will no longer allow guildless players to enter.

- ViperFang & DragonTail will be introduced later on to allow more builds for warriors & waters.

- LoginRewards Disabled.

Balance:

- Warriors Damage Reduction and reflect ratio buffs.

- Mining is now limited to 5 miners per player.

- PvPEvent rewards adjusted to match new rates.

- Quest rewards adjusted to match new rates.

There are more changings in the pipeline and still incoming, Slowly I'll be rolling out updates to address balance issues and/or anything that comes up.

Server Launch will be Tomorrow 6 PM UTC.

I hope we will get to enjoy this wonderful journey, a lot of effort was put into it so at least try to have a good time!

Moh

Sign in to follow this